VERTEX and STRATO Helmets
Petzl has manufactured professional safety equipment for over 25 years. The VERTEX and STRATO helmets – ANSI Z89.1 and Type I certified with rated chinstraps – showcase Petzl’s high standard of PPE.
The VERTEX helmet is designed with a six-point suspension system that conforms to the shape of the user’s head for maximum comfort. This webbing suspension allows for greater breathability while ensuring separation between the user’s head and the external shell, in case of impact. The helmet comes in vented and unvented versions, as well as high-visibility yellow and orange.
The STRATO is a remarkably lightweight and comfortable helmet due to its dual inner foam construction. The liner incorporates an expanded polypropylene and expanded polystyrene foam to reduce weight and achieve superb shock absorption. The helmet comes in vented and unvented versions, as well as high-visibility yellow and orange.
Petzl’s helmet line expands on the industry standard of personal protective equipment by offering a wide range of accessories, updated features and new colors. A helmet customization option is available for general contractors and construction companies. This new offering allows companies to place their logo or brand on the front, back, top and/or side of the helmets.
- VERTEX and STRATO Helmets
- Wood Pole Fall Restriction Device
- Project Management Safety Certification Program
- Best Practices for Using Your Aerial Device Jib to Handle Transformers
- The Hierarchy of Incidents and Learning: Part II
- Mother Nature vs. FR/AR Clothing
- Arc Flash and Face Masks
- Opinion: Looking to the Future During an Unprecedented Time
- June-July 2020 Q&A
- Motivators: To Improve Performance, Understand What Drives Your Behavior