Project Management Safety Certification Program
Leading Safety Works, a project management safety certification program developed by Crane Industry Services LLC and Okos Partners, now includes innovative behavioral simulation tools.
The program establishes critical, effective, lasting connections between project and people strategies. It is based on a practical 90-day planning system that makes problem-solving immediately effective and replicable. The system helps project leaders and managers identify critical opportunities to change conditions and improve practices on every job site.
Simulations used in the program will be based on actual events rooted in construction or utility applications. The interactive training can be delivered in class, online or by simulator technology.
Crane Industry Services LLC https://centeredonsafety.com
Okos Partners https://okospartners.com
- VERTEX and STRATO Helmets
- Wood Pole Fall Restriction Device
- Project Management Safety Certification Program
- Best Practices for Using Your Aerial Device Jib to Handle Transformers
- The Hierarchy of Incidents and Learning: Part II
- Mother Nature vs. FR/AR Clothing
- Arc Flash and Face Masks
- Opinion: Looking to the Future During an Unprecedented Time
- June-July 2020 Q&A
- Motivators: To Improve Performance, Understand What Drives Your Behavior