How to Submit your product or service release to Incident Prevention Magazine:
The preferred method of submission to Incident Prevention is e-mail. Please e-mail product & service releases to the editor. Releases will be reviewed for possible publication in the next available issue, and there is a minimum 60-day lead time. Your product or service release may also be published in our e-newsletter, Incident Prevention Products and Services. The deadline for submission to iP is the 15th of the month, two months before the issue date.
Product/Service Release Specifications:
- Release should be a one- or two-page description of the new product or service, emphasizing its application in the utility safety and training market.
- Please provide a company name, address, phone number including an “800” number, for editorial-related questions, Web and e-mail addresses are also required.
- When submitting more than one release, please indicate the expiration date of each release and your order of preference for their use.
- Electronic photos are a requirement. Each photo should be sent as a separate file, not included within the press release. Acceptable electronic photo formats include jpeg and tiff with a resolution of 300dpi or higher.
- There is no charge for running your product or service press release.