Reaching more than 18,000 utility safety professionals
Published bi-monthly, each Incident Prevention issue contains articles written by industry experts specifically for utility, contractors and communication providers. The entire utilities safety community has grown to rely on the valuable information that appears in each issue of Incident Prevention. Readers appreciate the concise format as Incident Prevention is an “all content – no fluff” publication. Our advertising sponsors achieve high visibility and benefit from supporting the critical information iP provides.
Twice annually, Incident Prevention sponsors the iP Safety Conference & Expo. Our advertising partners, along with exhibiting vendors have the opportunity to meet decision-making attendees. Your advertising investment in our strategically-timed issues puts your brand front and center when buying decisions are being made.
Bonus distributions include: PCCA, iP Utility Safety Conference & Expo, ASSP, APWA’s PWX, International Lineman’s Rodeo, ATTSA and more!
Connect with us today and we’ll be happy to discuss a customized advertising program that will fit your needs.
WHY CHOOSE IP?
- Highly targeted audience — reach more than 18,000 utility safety professionals.
- Build your brand – combination packages of print/online/expo offer marketers unsurpassed visibility in the utility marketplace.
- Mobile-friendly digital edition — growing readership gives even greater visibility to your ad.
- Preferred source — ranked No. 1 publication for utility safety information by readers.
- Deep user engagement — more than 60% of readers spend 30 minutes or more reading each issue of the magazine.
- Generate leads — over 50% of readers have made a purchase after seeing an advertisement in the magazine.
- Growing market – almost $2 trillion in cumulative investment in new T&D infrastructure will be needed by 2024, according to a study by the Northeast Group LLC.
Submit New Product Release
Want to submit a new product or service release?
Click the link below to submit your new product or service release to iP.
Questions? Call 815-459-1796.