Earn Your CUSP Certification
The Certified Utility Safety Professional (CUSP) certification is the only program that offers safety credentials to utilities, related contractors and communication providers. Created by the Utility Safety & Ops Leadership Network (USOLN), the CUSP credential provides industry-wide professional recognition as a utility safety professional and provides employers the assurance of an individual’s broad knowledge, skills and abilities in the utility work environment when hiring or promoting. The USOLN Board of Directors is the oversight body for the Certified Utility Safety Professional Credential. It is an objective and impartial body that is responsible for all decision-making and operations of the certification program.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A CUSP?
If you have dedicated your career to providing safety and operations leadership in the utility industry, now is the time to enhance your professional status with the CUSP certification. Join a distinguished group of hundreds of individuals who have demonstrated their job safety knowledge and skills by becoming certified. As a CUSP credential holder, you will benefit from:
- Industry-wide professional recognition as a utility safety professional
- The assurance provided to your employer and others that you have the broad knowledge, skills and abilities needed to excel in the utility work environment
- Increased career growth opportunities because CUSP credential holders are in demand in the utility industry.
- Access to industry experts and peers from our growing CUSP community
- The opportunity to continue your professional growth in the practice of utility safety leadership